To help with communication and gathering information, we’ve put all key information on this page for you to review:
Player Information: Please fill out this Google form by Sunday, August 21 so we can get email distribution lists, GroupMe for the girls, and program information finalized.
PAC Meeting: The Parent and Coach (PAC) Information session will be held Monday, August 22 at 5pm in the West Gym. Attendance is mandatory for players and at least one parent.
Apparel Link: Order Minnetonka Volleyball spirit wear throughout the season! (Shipping typically in 2-3 weeks.)
- Donation to Booster Club: There is more information in your folder about what we do and why we need your support, so please check that out! Donation checks can be turned in at PAC Night or mailed; you can donate electronically via Venmo to @tonkavb anytime.
- Sponsorship: Do you know someone interested in sponsoring our program? The funds support the Booster Club budget and offer local businesses exposure through our printed program, social media, and more. More information can be found at this link: https://www.minnetonkavb.org/sponsor
Contact Maryna Chowhan (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
- Live Stream & Ticketing: Live streaming will be offered again this year and all home game ticket purchasing will be electronic, no cash sales. Find more information through this link.
- Each team will need a Team Parent: The team parent is the main person responsible for relaying information from the coaches to the team. Please contact Lynn Dahlin at email@example.com if you are interested in this (this will fulfill your volunteer requirement).
- Committee & Volunteer commitment: To ensure we can successfully operate our game day and program activities, each family is required to fulfill the following commitments.
- 9A/9B/Sophomore - 1 committee slot & 1 concessions shift
- JV - 1 committee slot, 1 concession shift, 1 pasta dinner
- Varsity – 1 volunteer committee chair, 1 concession shift, 2 pasta dinners
2022 Concession Schedule: Minnetonka_VB_Concessions_2022_5.pdf (sportngin.com)